Guidelines for the Full Paper
The Full Paper should be not more than 8 pages in length including appendices and references.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (*.docx).
- The APA (7th edition) referencing style should be used for citation except in the discipline of Law. Papers submitted under the tracks for Law should use Oscola as the referencing system.
- The paper should follow the formatting guidelines strictly.
The Title Page, Full paper, the Template for the Camera Ready copy, and the Author declaration form are provided below. Note that author information should only be included in the title page.
- It is advisable to use the given template and change the text inside to reflect the content of your paper.
- The Full Paper and Title Page should be submitted through a CMT Account.
- If you do not have a CMT Account, please create a CMT account providing a proper Username and a password. Click here to CMT Register
- Please follow the CMT guidelines and fill them accordingly.
- All Full Papers must be submitted electronically. Submissions via fax will not be accepted.
- All Full Papers must be written and submitted in English (either UK or US).
- The information of all the authors should be included in the “author information” section of the submission boxes. Please note that the inclusion of additional authors and changes after the submission deadline will not be accepted. Please tick the corresponding author for each submission.
- All Full Papers will undergo a double-blind peer review process and the accepted papers will be presented at the Oral Session at the conference. The accepted Full Papers will also be published in the conference proceedings with an ISSN number.
- Extended versions of the selected papers from the conference will be published in the Journal of Humanities and Sciences.
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
01st July 2024
Paper Acceptance Notification:
10th August 2024
Deadline for Submission of Camera-Ready Copy: